Sunday, October 3, 2010

Roadtrip!

Today my friend Amy and I will take a 4 1/2 hour trip to NY to meet the Visions puppies. Oh boy...I am dying for a dose of puppy breath! I feel like I have been waiting for 'puppy-time' for forever! Its funny how my once 'why don't you have any human children' relatives are now' send me pictures of the puppy!' I still have a few (primarily my in-laws) who tag me as the weird dog-lady , but most are supportive and have embraced our alternative family. As I look at my living room and the dogs rest in their respective spots, I wonder how they are going to feel about their new pack member. I think Liam will love and nurture any puppy who crosses our door. I worry that Gimli will feel a little put off once he realizes the puppy will be a resident. But he loves meeting and playing with other corgis, so perhaps I underestimate him. In any case, we are as excited as any new parent could be, and count down the days before the little kiddo comes home.

1 comment:

Jules said...

I can't wait to see pictures from your visit. Have fun!!